Are there any best practice examples or work flow examples of how COBie is developed during construction and how are Data Drops used in the U.K. Assume that Revit or Archicad are the 3D modelling tools - Specific questions I have are as follows
1. Is the process a "one way" process, i.e. Is information exported only from Revit to a COBie spreadsheet or is the information re-imported back into Revit if changes are made to the spreadsheet.
2. Do all 5 Data Drops come from Revit - particularly Data Drop 5 (O&M).
3. Is there ever only 1 COBie spreadsheet used to create each drop and in that respect is all of the data added to Revit first before it is exported as a Data Drop.
4. Is the final COBie spreadsheet issued at each drop created by merging mini COBie spreadsheets containing information e.g. Mechanical Components from one source and Electrical Components from another - cutting and pasting information from one spreadsheet to another.
5. Does the building owner receive a single COBie spreadsheet at Handover or does he receive many spreadsheets, each containing information for components for different systems or work packages.
6. Is there any manual input required to the COBie spreadsheet before it is delivered to the Building Owner or does everything come from Revit.